Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Coming up on Defining Me



defining ayesha

Hi All!

I have been MIA for a while. So I decided when I do start blogging again I'll make a few changes to the blog. When you invest some time on something, you tend to show more commitment to it. So I gave it a few days, came up with a different header, made a few changes to the layout and planned a few posts in advance to prevent procrastination and in turn avoid long gaps between the posts.  I've also taken up the 100happydays challenge on instagram and you can see the pictures at the bottom of this page. 

What's coming up on Defining Me?


Declutter your life series
As you all know the last 9-10 months have been hectic and stressful. I started this series to share my experience while I de-cluttered my life. I have realised I enjoyed writing this and I know that many people can relate to my experiences and so I want to continue this series.


Know my city series
Bangalore is a resplendent city. Capturing its essence completely is not possible, but I will share my experiences and joys as I revisit the places in Bangalore. I want to share my opinions on wherever I go. Since I don't go out too too often this may be an infrequent series. But I will try to make it as insightful and entertaining as possible.

Previous posts:



Tip off series
I have a tip on my mind. Do you think I can keep it to myself? Mostly not! I go around telling everyone around me if I have read something new. Be prepared for a bunch of tips in this series.

Previous posts:



Life in the corporate series
I started work 3 months ago and I am experiencing new things everyday. Anything share-worthy will be up here. Wish me luck!


TGI Friday series
Friday always brings happiness to the people who have weekends off. In this series I want to share anything that makes me happy. #allabouthappiness #TGIF

Previous posts:


Loads and loads of standalone posts 

 Random stuff come to my mind. Oh, I like that outfit. Might do a post on that! Or that speech I heard on news; may be that! OR anything else, without a category. 

Hope all goes as planned. And hope you enjoy all the nonsense that I put in front of you!

Thanks for reading,
Hope you continue to do so,
XO Ayesha

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what is on your mind next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! it's glad to know a little about you. Im your new follower by google friend conect. hope you like my blog and decided to follow me back as well. See you around!

    Givemeurdream Blog
    Givemeurdream Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to blogging and I do look forward to your posts!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back so far your concept for your blog sound exciting and interesting. I know you will do great at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Sounds like a great plan!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!