Monday, December 2, 2013

Anybody with a phone! Improve your phones battery life!

Cell phones have become such an important part of our lives that going with them for even an hour or two seems impossible. And those times when you get down to one bar remaining, are the toughest times ever!

How many times a day do you charge your phone? I've seen my friends do it 2-3 times. And I find it really amusing how their battery dies so fast. Well, here are some tips that you can use to make your battery last longer!


-> Never over charge. Do you put your phone on charge over night? Stop! Its bad for your phone. Your battery gets hot when you over charge it. It discharges more quickly as well.

-> Turn off background apps. If you have some apps that you aren't using, turn them off. Simple. In fact, if you have certain apps that you haven't used in more than a month, it shouldn't be there. Try to keep as much space in your phone memory as possible.

-> Use your phone network rather than wifi. This is silly, but sometimes you could use this trick.

-> Turn of gps, wifi, bluetooth etc when not in use.

-> Reduce the brightness of phone. Higher brightness takes off more battery power.

-> Clear ram memory.

-> Keep a still background. You know those fancy backgrounds in which there is a waterfall? Or silly moving background? That's taking up more power than you think!

Hope you can use these tips to increase your battery time.

Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha

18 comments:

  1. Great tips to make the battery last thanks.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great tips! I follow your now on Bloglovin :) A follow from you would be great!
    Greetings
    Patricia
    www.beautyliquid.de.vu

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, thanks for you lovely comment :)! and then - what great ideas! I always overcharge my cell phone, especially at night and sometimes I forget to unplug it during the day! Bad idea I see and I'll definitely change that one!
    It would be also great to follow each other :)! Following you now via Bloglovin'!
    xx Belinda

    www.fringe-buttercup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine lasts a whole day, useful tips, thanks!

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Usually mines last a long time but these are some great tips to remember, Thanks! :)
    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review!
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I've followed you on bloglovin'=)) Hope you'll do the same back=))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds great! Very nice blog you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tips ! I dont have that problems with my phone because its dont a smartphone.Usually smartphones battery lasts 1 or half a day so..And yes we can follow each other ((: already following your blog by gfc follow back
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Useful tips hun..I just cleared my phone's RAM :)
    Following you...Hoping a follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for stopping by! Of course we can follow each other, following you on Bloglovin now, hope you follow back! :)

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tips girl! I'll definitely have to try some of these :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great and very helpful tips. Thanks for sharing. :)

    check out my blog
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent tips! Thanks :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great idea sweetie !! thanks for sharing

    followed u with G+ , Wanna follow me back with GFC ?

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!