Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pretty posts!


Blogilates brings to you, The best 5 ways to lose weight.
And not just that, she is starting 12 weeks makeover. Must try! I just started Pilates yesterday and this is such a motivational post! Don't forget to watch the video!


Just check out the beautiful nature photos on Minnie's blog! Just made me happy. Needed to see these!


Winter is coming, and its flu time, unless, you visit katz' blog and learn natural ways to get through cold season!


I have an android phone but love this post on iphonography, by Kerri.


Great advice for the 20 somethings, by Dakota McLaughlinfrom Thought catalog!


More from Thought catalog, 18 things everyone should start making time for again, by Brianna Wiest. Its true, each and everyone of them. People stayed happier doing these regularly!

6 comments:

  1. Great post and tips!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for mentioning my post! i know that VSCO cam is in beta testing for an android app and the ABM app is coming out with an android one at some point. i'm sure there are other great android photo apps that i just don't know about, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really nice post. I loved reading it. I'll most probably try using it!

      Delete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!