Monday, November 25, 2013

2 AM music

You know one of those songs that you listen to, and you don't know how you can ever relate to it, or if you ever can, but you just feel like swaying your hips and your hear to the melody and the voice!?

This is definitely one of them for me.

Its a song from a recent Bollywood release, Ram-Leela. I don't want to get into the story, how much ever I'd love to. But this song is one sensual song. And trust me on this, you can do all your pilates moves on this song.

Here is a video. Do watch it. Even if you don't understand the lyrics, its great eye candy. Both the actors are looking really good!



So, I am sitting here, listening to this song, on repeat, and I think may be others would like it too.

I hope you do!

Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha.

5 comments:

  1. I love coming across new music! Thanks girl :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I watched this movie yesterday in the cinema! Isn't Ranveer's body so hot (Ram)?!

    xoxo
    berrybloomxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ranveer is super hot! He is the next best thing!!! <3

      Delete
  3. Not bad doll cool. Thank you for visiting my blog.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!