Sunday, October 20, 2013

New glasses

My spectacle power hasn't increased one bit (thank god!). But I had totally spoiled and scratched my spectacle lens and broken that little thing which sits on the nose aka nosepad. In short, I had all the reasons to buy new glasses.
I wanted to get a lasik eye surgery. But its too expensive so I will have to wait till I start earning! I have astigmatism so I can't even get disposable contact lens and the lens that I should buy are called torric lens which are hard and expensive. Sigh! So I need to wear glasses. And whenever I don't want to, I should pack it up, keep in my bag safely and not treat it like how I treated my previous spectacle. I got my first pair of spectacles at the age of 12. I guess the reason for getting power was reading in the bus. My school was about 1 hour to 1.5 hours away. And I read a lot back then but that took a toll on my eyes!

So here's a pictures of me with glasses though I prefer to take picture without glasses.


This one is fancier and it has blue! My favorite color! So I think I will be wearing this one properly at least for a while. 




Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha

3 comments:

  1. Yup these ones are better Ayesha.. Take good care of them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks pretty..<3

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/10/mac-candy-yum-yum-review-and-swatches.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!