Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I'm back, I hope!

I come online everyday, and I want to write posts. But I can't! The past two weeks have been so hectic, so stressful and so negative, I thought Its better to just not write. But, I have realised, that just gets me more frustrated. Funny thing is, I have two half written posts lying in my drafts waiting to be completed and published. And I really need to do that! 2 weeks is the longest I haven't written since I started. Also the whole diet plan didn't work this time because of all the anxiety. In case you are wondering what stress. Well, placement stress, tests stress, ATTENDANCE stress! Its all too much. I really need to get my shit together and chill and work hard towards my goals. At the same time I need to write posts to relax and stay happy even when there is no reason to be!

Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha

5 comments:

  1. As i read this article, i find it very informative. it is a nice one because it deals with an interesting ideas and information. I like it so much as from the first time i read it, the information that are used here attracted me a lot. They take my attention from the first look, so thanks so much for sharing with us this great topic in this great website. You are doing a great work here. I must say you’ve done a wonderful job by sharing your article with us. It took more time for me to read it fully, But it’s worth it Really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anisha! for taking time to read my blog and commenting on it! Means a lot!

      Delete
  2. http://www.theblogarticles.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!