Tuesday, October 29, 2013

3 flicks to watch for a good feeling

Everyone has their miserable times, and so do I. As I've mentioned in a post earlier, I sometimes like to watch movies to evade the happenings of my life. When I watch a movie, I expect it to make me feel better about the system, life, and even myself sometimes. Although these movies can't take sadness away, they can definitely make you forget it for a while.

1. Its a wonderful life:
wikipedia




I love Christmas stories. They make me smile and cry a little. This movie is one of the best movies I have ever watched. Even though its a really old movie, I recommend it to everyone today. The message that we can receive from this movie is valuable: You are important to this world, your absence could leave a ripple effect of havocs to lives of people who you have made a difference to.

2. Marley and me:
source


The cutest story of a couple and a dog. He might be the world's worst dog but just look at him. If I weren't so scared of dogs I'd definitely hug him! Did you know Marley was played by 22 dogs?

3. Serendipity:


This movie opened me to believing in fate and destiny(even though it was short lived). Serendipity, a fortunate incident, the movie circles around the possibility of it. However, this movie concludes to saying, there is no such thing as serendipity, everything is a huge pre-decided game plan.

That's all for now, but do expect a post in future with more feel-good movies.  

Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!