Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Zumba time!!!

After starting and stopping fitness routines many times, eating like a pig for weeks together after ramadan, you can very well imagine what can happen to a person's body. Yes, life gets difficult. Especially if you love looking at the mirror!


Anyhow, after a doctor's prescription and a nasty comment from a person, I have again started workout+diet change plan. Today wasn't my first day, exactly. I've been doing a little bit for a couple of days. But after such damage, little will not suffice.

I plan to do 30+ minute of high intensity workout. I will be switching between HIIT, and zumba exhilarate workout video and weight training. As for diet, I want to try the 80-20 rule. where 80% of what I eat is good stuff, and 20, the junk. This week, I want to stay away from cheese. That is going to be difficult because I love cheese!

Today, I decided to go for a run. But, just as my luck is, it had begun drizzling. In the midst of so much anxiety, who wants cold and cough? So, I got back home and did Zumba!


Since I don't want to bug you guys everyday and whine about no changes happening, you will hear from me about the progress of this plan one week later!

Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha.

6 comments:

  1. I love that you are so motivated! Keep it up, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming back to college has had the same effect on me---late night pizza is my Achilles heel! I used to do Zumba as well, so maybe I'll restart. Keep motivating me with these posts!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, please do start. its always good to have a fitness buddy even across the world

      Delete
  3. I'm too embarrassed to do zumba... even alone with the curtains closed. :) Good luck!

    Allyson
    Allyson Wonderland Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any exercise that you are comfortable with, you should do!

      Delete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!