Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Polka dots fun :)

I cant start with explaining to you how crazy I am. I bought an umbrella at Kolkata, red with white polka dots! I am obsessed with it. I love polka dots. And this one has frills also. I keep it in my bag all the time. But do you want to know the crazy part?
I haven't used it. Ever! Well, there have been sunny times and rains as well. I let my self get burnt(I had sunscreen on, of course)  and get wet in the rain, but didn't take umbrella out. Yes, its a bit on the off side.



Its pretty, no?
Do you have something you act so silly about? Comment below!!

Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha.

5 comments:

  1. love polka dots!:) they're so cute!♥ oh and I'm in love with bold black&white stripes at the moment:)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love black and white stripes too! They can be so random yet so awesome!

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely umbrella! Love polka dots too :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a cute umbrella. I've always wanted one of those domed ones but it doesn't rain where I live and I'd feel silly using it in the summer. :/

    Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I do hope you'll join in again. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!