Saturday, September 7, 2013

blood suckers!


Beware of these icky creatures and the problems they cause to the human kind.
Do not let them bite you.

Lately, they have caused malaria and dengue in many parts of the world causing health hazards and even deaths!
Not all mosquitoes cause diseases, but anyhow, they cause annoying skin problems. I have a really sensitive skin, and mosquito bites really cause havocs to my skin.

Simple things that you can do to prevent mosquito breeding
  • Keep your surrounding clean
  • Cover up any water storage
  • Keep the garbage bins covered
Simple things you can do to prevent mosquito bites
  • Wear covered clothes during the evening time, whats not exposed can not be harmed
  • Use mosquito bed nets to prevent being bitten at night
  • Use mosquito repellents
    • creams
    • coils
    • sprays
There are many other types of repellents which can be used
Do not let a mosquito bite ruin your life!
Stay healthy, stay happy! :)



Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha 

6 comments:

  1. Last year I had suffered from Dengue.. It really is important to keep your self safe from mosquito bites..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad you were diagnosed at the right time! Take care!

      Delete
  2. ooh I hate mosquitos so much! they're so annoying during evening barbecues! thanks for your tips:) I use repellents,but they all contain chemicals so I guess they're not good for my skin.. but it's still safer sollution:)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can switch to herbal repellents. I'm not sure about there, but in India we get them. They are not chemical free but they have lesser chemicals and are safe for children.
      Good luck!

      Delete
  3. I hate mosquitoes. I went to Mexico a few months ago and even though I used repellent they ate me alive and I am not one to be able to control myself and not scratch. I scratch them so much I end up scratching off my skin and am left with scars. It was horrible! I hate them with a passion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I totally have that problem too! I have scars all over because I used to scratch my skin as a kid!

      Delete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!