Monday, August 19, 2013

Ugh nail paint!

I see fancy manicures on pinterest and they are so gorgeous that I want to try them out. But I have a confession to make. I am really bad with nail paint! And this was the reason I didn't apply any for a long time. Yesterday, I took out some and applied it. 2 coats, simple nothing fancy. I had seen a tip on pinterest, where you can dry your nail using cold water. And I used that. But seriously! within 20 minutes this happened:
Sickness!!!
And then I was reminded of why I don't like nail paint even though I love it sooo much!!!

Its ridiculous how I can be so bad at something that is generally so trivial to girls. And this is why I prefer to stay without nail paint.

Have you had any terrible experience with make up? 

Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha

2 comments:

  1. I love doing my nails but truth be told this is what bothers me the most! It's so annoying right?!?!

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karla. I'm going over to your blog right now! <3

      Delete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!