Sunday, August 25, 2013

Books and Ice cream

Hello, there!

I'm feeling silly. Because I have tests in two subjects tomorrow. And here I am typing out a post! Generally I would wait for my brother to cut up a slice of ice cream and serve it to me in a bowl but I guess its during exams when you're the most jobless?! But anyhow, I was taking a break so I decided to chop up almonds and cashews and sprinkle it on our ice cream. Nothing new, I know, but man it is Yumm! Chocolate Ice cream rocks!!


I'd like to thank Karla for inviting me to her Party!
Do visit her blog party here! Its awesome!


Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha.


6 comments:

  1. I like books too and ice cream is soooo yummy. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Denisa! Thanks. I'm going over to your website right now!

      Delete
  2. That ice cream looks yummmyyy! I am an ice cream addict ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, ice cream is the best for studying. Or anything!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!