Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Be thankful and smile!

How many times has someone done something nice for you and you forgot to say thank you? It has happened with me. In our busy lives we forget to acknowledge small things that people around us may do for us. That could be a stranger holding the door for us or our mother doing everything for us.
I say thank you whenever I remember to. But so many times, I have felt that I have been unmindful of what people do for me . Small things have gone unnoticed, unintentionally. Gratitude and a smile can make even the most angry ones melt. And make sure to smile like you mean it. Life will become really easy if we take notice of the little things in life. And if you are thankful, people may just be more than willing to do something for you again. Finally what clothes you wear, what make up you put on, what jeweleries you wear, remain secondary to your smile.




Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha 

10 comments:

  1. this article is so true♥ love your style of writing!:)

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Petra. this really means a lot to me. hope I can continue writing posts you will enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article just opened my eyes! Its food for thought...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a positive blog post! It's also very true, i love this!

    http://josephinejanethoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I try to think positive to stop from feeling negative! Sometimes stress is so high that you gotta think positive and wait for the sun to shine :)

      Delete
  5. Great Post Ayesha! I do my best to always say thank you, to everyone who deserves it. Saying to to strangers who do something nice is one thing but we often forget to be thankful to those closest to us. I am sure to thank my husband for everything. If he does the dishes, picks up after himself, takes me on a date. Thanks so much for sharing this at "That's My Style" Link Party!!! You made my day. I can't wait to see what you have to share this week. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karla, for the lovely comment. These little things keep us close to our loved ones forever. You can be sure to have a lovely relationship as long as you keep doing these little things for them and gratitude is most important of these little things. :)

      Delete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!