Friday, August 30, 2013

A half century + a lot of madness

Today, I complete my 50th post. I'm so excited! I feel so encouraged to write. I want to write more and more.

And today was a fun day, and I have to write about it! My friends and I were a bunch of lunatics and we did everything to prove that we were. It started with hopping on to a bus and shouting to each other from different seats when we couldn't sit together. When we did get to sit together, we were completely successful in making people around us uncomfortable by our singing. From Ajeeb daastan to zindagi ek safar hai suhana, to raja ki aayegi baarat. I have to say though, we don't sound all that bad! We make good entertainers. But then again this comes from the mouth of the mad fellow, so you will probably have to get information from people around us.
 

We sat in Ice and Spice. And took like a gazillion pictures. But once our order arrived, we being foodies (almost) forgot about pictures(I mean, how could we have gone without taking pictures of the food). We are a bunch of loud lunatics, as I mentioned earlier. Funny thing is that somehow, always, one boy gets stuck with us girls. So when all this happens everyone gives him glares. No problem for us, right? *winks* Sorry Abhi!



food selection can take time, lot of time

steak!

cheese pasta

cottage cheese burger

pasta arabiatta

louve! SAmmy y u no in picture?





In spite of eating so much, after just a little gap, we were able to stuff in some dessert. And then pani puri! We just couldn't stop, could we? I guess we all love eating that much. I'm really going to have to spend hours in gym to burn off what I ate today.  

All in all, a great day and we are all going to remember it.

Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha



2 comments:

  1. That food looks amazing! It's making me pretty hungry.
    http://josephinejanethoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!