Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Yummy Salad in minutes

Everyone knows how important salads are. During ramadan I have made it a point to have a bowl of salad everyday. To keep my system clean in spite of all the ramadan food that is made. So, here are the ingredients I use.



All these ingredients have health benefits and are rich in vitamins, minerals and fibres!
Olive oil has essential fat, which is great for health and promotes weight loss.
Lemon has vitamin C and adds flavour to the salad along with sweet corn.
I made it a point not to add salt or other condiments because its high in sodium, causes bloat and because it tastes better without it.
You can add onion and radish and whatever vegetable you want to but don't add pasta or salad dressing. All it will do is mess with the health benefits.
Mix it really well. 

This is how it looks after it is made!


Do try it!

Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha

2 comments:

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!