Monday, July 29, 2013

To decide on investment on tablet Pc

A few months ago I asked my parents for a galaxy tab 2. Many of my friends told me to not buy it and so did my parents. But I still stressed upon having it. They bought it for me. Frankly speaking, I have benefited quite a bit from it. And I'm glad I didn't listen to them on this one!



Why should you buy a tablet PC?

  • It is more portable than laptop, better readability than phone
  • There are good apps that can be used for all purposes
  • Good for educational purposes- notes, video lectures, etc.
  • Mine can call 
  • Can contain gazillions of ebooks. Now playstore has a huge collection of ebooks that can be bought and store. one can download a good reader(I love ALDIKO)

Why I bought Samsung Galaxy tab and not any other tab:
  • More affordable than Ipad (Although, Ipad is technically better) for Rs16000 it was a great buy
  • It has a good size of 7'', very handy
  • It had better reviews than cheaper tabs
  • Note 800 was too expensive. I really liked it, but I wasn't ready to spend more than 25k.
  • Did I tell you, It can make calls!
I will definitely recommend this for those with low budget. But if possible, go for ipad mini or galaxy note 800 or galaxy tab3.

Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!