Tuesday, July 9, 2013

EXAMS OVER!!!!

Finally, now that exams are done, I need to start focusing on the real deal. Like placements and reading, writing, working out!



I have holidays until 21st July after which there are pre placement training. I have defined a bucket list(hopefully a realistic one)

Here it is

1. Read the following books:

Anna Karenina- Leo Tolstoy: I'm a culprit of judging a book by its cover, time and again. And I'm going to do it again.


Ansi C - Kernighan and Ritchie: I have to master C to get a good job, and this book is by far the best read so far. Who is better to explain a concept better than the Creater himself


Lean in: Women, work and the will to lead- Sheryl Sandberg: I'm one of those ambitious women who wants to climb the ladder of success. Reading about success is only going ot make me want it more.



2. Sale Sale Sale: The season is ending and every store, every brand is having a sale! So I'm going to be spending quite some time there!



3. Fast and work out: Ramadan is starting and this is the perfect time to fix all dietary habits inculcated in the past year. So enough exercise and healthy food after sunset is something I'm looking forward to in the next 2 weeks.


4. Get a massage: During exams, my spine becomes really rigit. A nice strong massage is exactly what I need to loosen me up.




5. Organise the entire house: This I'm going to have to do because my mother wants me to. Also because woodwork is happening all over the house, and it is going to end soon. A lot of effort is going to be required to pull it all together. And who knows I might even get to write about it!

 What are your plans for the vacations? Comment below!

Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!