Saturday, July 20, 2013

Crazy Busy



With the wood work coming to finish, the work has increased, and today went by just running behind the polish workers asking them to clean the marks, clean the polish off the floor etc. I spent the entire afternoon buying lights, switch boards and cupboards items like locks and handles. 2 more days, and white wash work will start and hopefully, I will move back into my room. Can't wait!! Renovations are hard! I've been living in the living room for last 2 months. And the last two days have been cold! And rainy. The rain is beautiful for some time and then it kind of gets to you. Hope we get to see some sunshine along with the rain in the coming week!

Thanks for reading!
XO Ayesha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!