Thursday, July 18, 2013

As much as I'd like flowers from someone....


... flowers from the root have just another appeal.

Here are some flowers from my mothers balcony garden, and I love how they are blooming away to glory! And aren't these any day far better than cut up flowers on a bouquet?









 Well, I'm not saying I don't like flowers as gift. I got flowers from my friend for my birthdays and they were really special. But there were 3 flowers of different colours that signified love, friendship and peace. I still have those flowers pressed in a book.

If you really want to gift someone flowers, give very few, only to signify something. Make sure they show what you want them to mean. I object to people giving bouquets on a house warming party or for a wedding. They cost a lot and die in 2 days. Often the people who these bouquets are gifted to don't even care to put the flowers in water. And I think that is an insult to the flowers.

Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha

3 comments:

  1. Flowers look pretty Ayesha :) Nice blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gowthami! I'm glad you liked my blog, and hope you will stick with me :)

      Delete
  2. Flowers remind me of my childhood..running in the garden bare feet and smelling roses and chrysanthemums! Miss those days :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!