Sunday, July 28, 2013

An anxiety

The renovation work that was going on is finally over and now I've moved into my room. Its a great feeling to have slept in my own bed after such a long time. While that feeling was sinking in, I got to know that results are going to be out today. It would be out someday, right? Only problem is, I'm at a borderline situation where my 5 semester aggregate is 70.4% and I need to get a 70 to maintain that. I'm not very sure how I have done in my papers and that is giving me hell. A few more hours or minutes and it is going to happen. There is so much depending on these results for all the students who appeared for 6th semester VTU exams. I really hope for the best, that god will give me what we students need.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!