Monday, June 10, 2013

The weather makes me wanna thank God!

2 weeks ago it was so hot that it was difficult to sleep at night. I had to abandon my room because it was a hostile place. Since April, my brother and I have been sleeping on the living room floor. Earlier, because of the temperature and now because of woodwork going on in our rooms. To clear the confusion, it would be right to say that we live in a duplex. And both our rooms are upstairs and tend to get more heated than the rooms downstairs. 

Anyway I wanted to talk about how good the weather is now. As of now, close to 21 degree Celsius. As the cool breeze fills the living room, I feel grateful for Bangalore weather. 

Thank God for the rains at the right time, and the breeze, especially when the rest of India are over 5 degrees more hotter than here. Its the perfect weather that makes me want to get under the blanket and watch a movie or read a nice book. But here I am making up my mood to go study USP. It is not that I don't like the subject. In fact I spent most of the semester telling people how much I enjoyed my teacher's classes. But somehow during exams subjects I like turns its back on me and becomes boring. Still, since I'm in the thankful mood, I'd also like to thank God for the opportunity of being one amongst those girls who are getting to study a professional course.

Thank God for wonderful parents and brother. Thank god for my idiot(really awesome) friends, who are with me no matter what. And thanks for my stupid special friend because life is too short for holding grudges.

 Life is to love, to live, even to bitch( come on healthy bitching is allowed now and then), but not to hate. What's meant to be will always find a way. God has a plan for us all.

Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!