Friday, June 7, 2013

Countdown to finals:9



As the minutes pass, it gets scarier and scarier. 9 days left, loads to finish. Yes, instincts tell me I should leave the computer and get back to studying. Since last night, I have finished exactly one unit of my course. 3rd out of 30. Planning to study till 4 am, although most times i crash by 2. Although nervousness has started to run up my spine, I've not yet reached my 2 cups coffee stage. That's when I start loading myself up with coffee with milk and then without, if there is no milk left.

Any way here I am sitting with my green tea, finishing up with this post before it strikes 12. 

Photo couresies: Sharjeel Ansari

 
"Don't judge a book by its cover" That's what they all say. And they are right! Don't judge the book by the colourful nature of its cover. For all you know, there are no pictures inside it. And before exams, the subjects you like turn in to ghosts! And that's why I've used words like scary and frightening!

More on how I cope with exam stress, on tomorrows post!



Thanks for reading,
XO Ayesha

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha...
    i am waiting for the 'coping with exam stress'....

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day. Thank you for leaving a comment!!